Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday


I texted my man around noon today a little teaser about sex tonight and the anticipation made it that much better just now when we got to it.

Meanwhile, it was a decent day. I had work for the afternoon but had time in the morning. The management company for our house (we rent) sent someone out to switch over the heat to the cooling system and it's so much nicer in the house now with the cooler on.

Intake
Overnight oats
Iced coffee/flavored water
Vegan quesadilla, apple
Orange
Vegan chicken tenders, green beans, mashed potato/cauliflower
Beer x1

Activity
Dog walk
40 min yoga

Hydration
48ish oz. (3.5 x 12 oz mason jars + partially empty water bottle)

Thoughts
I did a real longer yoga session today than the 10 minute warmups I'd had time for last month and it felt awesome. I also feel really good about my food and proud of my hydration - though that was really tough I felt like I was constantly peeing today. It's always a balance. I feel like I made a good effort in all the areas that are important to me right now. I hope I can keep it going tomorrow.

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. oh. starts the post with sex stories. gooooooood.
    that sounds like a nice little day. i don't know. it sounds like an extract from a "soft" type romance novel. very fluid. i like it. it must be the yoga, the dog walk and an image of ye old Britain.
    omg that hydration is insane i won't lie. that's like 1.34L for me. i can drink that in Diet Pepsi :P
    i hope you can keep going tomorrow as well.
    have a good day, little bird xxx

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete