Sunday, May 25, 2014

Saturday


This is a late post for yesterday.

I didn't post because I accidentally got super wasted and passed out.

I don't exactly know what happened because I didn't think I had that much but I was drinking at a party in the afternoon and apparently I blacked out, went on an uncharacteristically angry rant to my husband about who knows what (not at him, something else) then got super sick while riding in the car and threw up kind of all over the place.

It's embarrassing, I'm not a new drinker, I should really be able to not get belligerent and I'm really surprised that it happened.

Intake
Cereal with berries
2 Lara Uber Bars
Apple
Salad
Too much beer/wine 
(Threw up at this point)
Black bean avocado burger w/ fries

Activity
None really, tons of driving

Hydration
Lots after the puking, not much before

Thoughts
I'm really embarrassed - I really feel like a first class idiot and I should know better. There were some great parts of the day but overall there was a strong sense of it being far separated from my ideal life.

Ugh. Today's a little better so far, though has its flaws too. I'll be back later to post.

Xoxo little birds

No comments:

Post a Comment