Monday, May 12, 2014

7 Day Challenge


It's spring and I've been feeling less than myself for far too long.

The blooms are fresh and the wild animals are having babies and everything's fresh and I want to feel that way too.

I don't really believe in living on a diet or doing anything for a short period of time that isn't sustainable long term, so this isn't a cleanse or anything, I just want to put some extra focus on my health in the coming days and I'll be posting about it here.

So here's the challenge:
1. Write down everything I eat each day. Not calorie counting, just the what and how much.
2. Drink at least 48 oz. water each day. I know that's not really enough but it's a lot more than I currently get.
3. Post every day, good or bad.

And that's all I'm asking of myself. I'm not making exercise rules. I'm not making diet restriction rules. I just want to hydrate and be aware of what I'm doing. We'll go from there and see what changes I identify that might need to be made.


I'll be back later with today's post.

Xoxo little birds

No comments:

Post a Comment