Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday May 28


Today was better than yesterday but I had the hardest time getting out of bed. I also had this terrible stomach ache/nausea episode right around lunchtime. I tried eating but it only made it worse and I had to go to work so I ended up throwing up in the men's staff restroom and then lying on the floor because it was nice and cold.

I recovered but it was no good

It got better after work - we went to the park and listened some more to our audiobook - Gone Girl. It's getting so good!

Intake
Overnight oats with fruit
Hot & sour instant soup, carrot w/ hummus
Amy's Indian frozen meal and samosa burrito
Kettle corn
Carrot
Beer x1

Activity
None

Hydration
Very poor. Maybe just my morning 14 oz. The beer and coffee don't count. I'll definitely go drink another jar at least (I drink all my water out of 12 oz. mason jars)

Thoughts
Work was better but physically it was a pretty bad day. I wanted to go home in the middle of the day and I couldn't believe how much I hurt. I'm not sure what causes these episodes but I get them probably once every 3ish weeks. They last about 2 hours, I usually take some tums. I think it's probably reflux and gastritis but it's kind of weird to me the way it always starts when I'm hungry. Still, I probably need to reduce the acid in my diet, and cut down the coffee. Thoughts?

Ps I usually browse the internet for my pics - but today's I took at the park by our house where we went after work.

(I can almost never find sources for my pics so let me know if I post one of yours and I'll credit you)

2 comments:

  1. i am so sorry to hear about your day! throwing up is horrible. and the nausea and whatnot is horrible. :( i hope you're resting well
    i also think it's reflux. for me, i will puke up stomach acid when i do not eat for a good enough period of time, especially when i've had breakfast, and for some reason haven't had any lunch. that though is related to my purging (i don't do it anymore but i still get this every now and then).
    take care of yourself, angel xxx

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I find it's the people who make comments about I that have the least accurate perceptions"
    very interesting way to put it, darling! i like it.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete