Tuesday, May 20, 2014

End of May Plan


I do best when I take my life in small portions. Thinking about doing anything "for the rest of my life" feels insane. There's no way I would ever succeed with that as an ideal. I am capable of taking things 1  minute to one day at a time. Not much more. Even monthly goals feel tough.

So realizing that, I want to make a plan just until the end of May - about 10 more days. 

Taking what I learned from my 7 Day Challenge, I'm trying to come up with something that's reasonable but with improvements based on where I've realized I am over the past week.

So...my End of May Happiness Plan

1. Food: 3 meals + 1-3 snacks per day. Clean vegan food. For now, no desserts, but plenty of fruit.
2. Activity: 10 minutes minimum every day. The activity doesn't matter, but my usual walk to work doesn't count.
3. Hydration: Still going for 48 oz. per day. 
4. Free Time: The man and I had a convo about watching too much TV and the truth is it's way too much. I want to read more, study a bit, do something creative (including blogging) with more of my time.

And...post every day if I can, because you and your comments and ears (eyes I guess if we're being technical) help me.

Xoxo little birds

No comments:

Post a Comment