Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tuesday May 27


Late post for yesterday.

I really had an awful day yesterday. Work was just really tough, I had to stay almost 2 hrs late and I felt frustrated and overwhelmed and at the same time upset that I couldn't maintain a good attitude. 

Intake
Overnight oats with berries
Acorn squash pasta with peas, sweet potato fries
Apple
Fried rice from Trader Joes
Beer

Activity 
10 min yoga

Hydration
40ish oz? I had a water bottle at work

Thoughts
Ugh I was glad to put it behind me. The best part I think was actually being a little tired but not letting myself fall asleep before getting a little naked with my man. 

1 comment:

  1. take care of yourself beautiful. and be a little lenient when things go wrong with food or with your activity levels or the amount you drink, alright?
    <3 <3
    i hope you've slept well. i know you've posted for Wednesday around the same time so i'll just have a look at that now.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete