Monday, May 26, 2014

Sunday


This post is going to be followed shortly by a post for today, but I wanted to post for yesterday first.

I failed to post in the first place because we got done driving pretty late and I fell asleep pretty quickly.

I feel like there was a lot of word repetition in those sentences oops, not going to change it. 

I was still living in shame from finding out I was more drunk than I thought on Saturday, but we made it back safe.

Intake
Out with friends: tofu and harvest vegetable scramble
Stop on the road: veggie fajitas and chips
Caramel corn
PB banana English muffin
Cereal small bowls x2
Maybe 1 other thing? I might have forgotten something.

Activity
None. Seriously piles of driving.

Hydration
I think I did well - at least 48 oz. I drank plenty with meals and had a big bottle in the car.

Thoughts
It was sad to be already coming back after such a quick trip and the 7 hour drive was really long, but the audiobook really helped. We're listening to Gone Girl (via Audible.) We're only half way through but it's just this intricate mysterious examination of a crumbling relationship and I'm really loving it. It was sad to go back to work but I did feel like we made the most of our weekend

Back in a bit with today.

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. that tofu and harvest vegetables scramble sounds amazing. won't lie.
    "maybe 1 other thing? i might have forgotten something." oh my god, you are so cute.
    i'm glad that you feel like you've made the most of your weekend. that's always brilliant. <3

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete