Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Anxiety

I'm so anxious today and my eating has been reflecting it.


I feel gross and upset, unhappy and anxious and scared and I don't know why. 

I constantly feel like my ideal life (like the cuteness of the above picture) is in such stark contrast to my actual life. 

Ideal life: wake up early, go for a fast run, do some strength training, shower, kiss my husband, get dressed cute, eat a healthy breakfast, go to work, learn things, help people, drink water, make good choices, be kind to people, pray, read a book, have a tea, see some friends, cook a little, have sex, fall asleep early.

Real life: sleep in for ages, wake up with a headache, stumble out too late, take my dog on an overdue walk, watch YouTube videos and netflix while I eat a questionable breakfast of too much coffee and cereal, clip back my greasy hair, put on clothes that all have too much dog hair, go to a meeting I'm not prepared for, eat 7 cookies in the car on the drive, watch 3 more hours of netflix, work a bit, grumble, swear about the bitches at my job, underhydrate, feel a little sick, snack too much but still eat dinner, drink a little too much beer, fall asleep before sex, repeat.

Ugh. See you later for my Day 3 post.

Xoxo little birds

No comments:

Post a Comment