Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 1


Food Intake:
Raspberry banana oatmeal
Apple
Peas with mashed cauliflower potatoes
Blueberry Larabar
4 vegan trail mix cookies
1 Beer
Few pickle slices
Veggie patty
Out with family: pecan lentil burger over lettuce with French fries

Activity:
Walk to campus for appt
Few laps around dog park

Water:
14 oz. w/ diluted juice x3
10 oz. tea
Water w/ dinner
Total: 52+ oz.

Thoughts: The cookies were totally a binge - I wasn't even hungry I was just grocery shopping and anxious and sad and I bought them and ate them in the car while I drove. I do have to give myself credit for not eating the whole bag - there were still 6 left and I put them away. But then I still had a beer and French fries with my dinner. Otherwise I also wasn't that happy with how I spent my day. I wish I'd been more productive and done more physical activity but I still kind of wallowed. If I could do the day differently I would definitely change some food things but also some activity things. I was good on the water.

All right, day 2 tomorrow. We'll see.

Xoxo little birds

No comments:

Post a Comment