Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 2


Today, day 2, was a work day. I had the 7-5 shift and now I'm home enjoying some netflix.

Intake
Berry Blast Naked Juice with mostly water
Coffee
Raspberry, Strawberry, Banana oatmeal
Chocolate chip cookie dough Larabar
2 chocolate PB pretzels
2 almond chocolates
1/2 apple
Beer
Veggie vegan pizza on flatbread with small glass white wine
Beer

Activity
Walk to work

Water
14 oz. water w/ juice splash for flavoring
33 oz Smartwater

Thoughts
I actually felt kind of sick for a lot of the day. In the morning my stomach felt really acidic, I was full after just my water and had a hard time eating my breakfast, but I knew if I didn't I might not get another chance for a real meal all day. And then the stomach pain continued through most of the morning. I was right about not having a chance to eat, I scarfed a Larabar and stole a couple chocolates from the snack drawer but that was it. At 5:15 on the way home I had half my apple, but I felt really gassy and ill by then - probably because some of the chocolates were milk chocolate and I'm really dairy sensitive. I eat mostly vegan but I sometimes flex it and I think I shouldn't. I was proud of drinking some more water at work than usual. I also missed my morning 10 min stretches because my in-laws were here and sleeping in the living room and second bedroom, and I do feel weird about my lack of activity. I am REALLY proud of not snacking more after dinner because I haven't been able to avoid that in ages - but I kind of had more alcohol than I intended. Oh well. I don't have to work in the morning woo.

See you soon.

Xoxo little birds

No comments:

Post a Comment