Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday May 29


Long but okay day today.

I have stressful patients that I'm taking care of right now - just a lot to do and I worry about them even when I go home, but it is nice to be helping I guess. That's why I do my job.

I got home late today but had a nice talk with my sister on the phone on my walk. 

I'm so tired all the time, I'm barely getting my work done and drowning in things I'm supposed to do. I don't feel good about myself in terms of accomplishment or physically or even my attitude or how I am as a wife or a friend. 

Ugh. That's where I'm at. The day was long but fine but I'm overwhelmed by my life in general.

Intake
Overnight oats with berries
Veggie sandwich, fries
Homemade pizza, beer x1

Activity
None

Hydration
28ish oz water. I might have some tea before bed.

Thoughts
Surprised about how much my food simplifies when I have longer work days, I don't even have time for a snack. Not that I like that, I like snacks, but it does make it easy to write down my intake. I'm going to sleep soon. I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow feeling a little more rested.

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. truth is sometimes what you can do to help is not much but doing something is better than doing nothing. just a thought.
    honestly, i'd love to give you advice but i believe that people are capable of giving themselves advice better than other people can. envision a person with the same situation (let's say it's me), what would you say to me if i was in your situation? that's usually where your answer lies. it also works around the fact that it's okay and it's fine feelings that you get when it's you that has the problem, but in reality, you are just as important as anyone else.
    good night sweetie. xo

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete