Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day Off


So I have the day off today. It's noon and literally all I've done is sleep til 8:15, walk my dog, eat some breakfast and watch TV. 

What should I be doing?

1. I need to dictate clinic notes from yesterday.
2. I think I would feel better if I did some physical activity.
3. I also really need a shower.
4. I should probably have lunch within the hour so I don't get hangry.
5. We're out if coffee filters so I should probably buy some.
6. There's an enormous half a watermelon in my fridge I'd like to chop up.
7. I need to work on my grant application. 

So ... It's not like there isn't plenty of time because I'm off today and I'm skipping lecture. But that's sort of the problem. Since I feel like there's plenty of time I tend to put off starting the productive things in favor of TV and the internet.

Well, going to try to get started.

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. Good luck haha ;]
    I always have plans and busyness to do on my days off... 98% of the time I end up watching netflix all day in my pjs. I suppose that's what days off are for, but I do that everyday after work anyway haha
    Take care, doing nothing isn't always such a bad thing.
    Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete