Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday May 26


I've decided to start dating these posts because I love this and want to continue posting daily and it's guaranteed going to get confusing if I just keep using the days of the week.

Today was ok. I got to do some procedures at work that were fun and I was surprised to find myself good at them. But my shift was long, and tomorrow I go back to 12 hour days with 1 day off a week for the next month. I am worried about my energy and my overall feeling of being not really on top of my life. 

I'm emotional, uncomfortable in my body and feeling fatigued - a bit in my body but a lot in my soul. Going into a hard month makes me worried that I won't be able to keep it together.

Intake
Cereal with berries
Larabar Uber
Gardenburger, trail mix (3 serve)
Homemade veggie vegan pizza
Beer x1

Activity
Walk to and from work (doesn't really count) I didn't work out this morning because I barely made it out of bed in time to go to work, I was wrecked. So tired.

Hydration
Not great - I'm going to go have another 12 oz before bed but only 28 so far.

Thoughts
I'm watching the Bachelorette and it's about to end and then I'm going right to bed. I have to be at work at 6:30 and it's been a while since I've had these shifts. I want to be thriving not just surviving in my life and I really feel like I'm barely making it. Until tomorrow.

Xoxo little birds


1 comment:

  1. the daily posting is definitely something i like as well. hearing from you and doing it myself i mean.
    a month is just a month. 30 days out of a year. hopefully, it's to go by quickly.
    and we're always here for you. i cannot wait until your Christmas posts as i've read your blog up and down and your Christmas posts always make me smile. tehehehe. just a thought.
    pizza is good. vegan or not. xD
    hydration is a lot more than me. in one months time i mean. the Diet Pepsi that i drink runs in my veins.
    good luck. <3 you can do it, my butterfly.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete