Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday


I had the day off today and was not as productive as I was hoping to be - I got less of my application for grant money and less of my research done than I wanted. 

I went shopping and got a super cute trendy outfit from Forever 21. Maybe I'll post a pic later, but I got some high waisted shorts and a loose crop top, which I haven't really embraced as a look yet, and it's cute.

Intake
Water/coffee
Smoothie
Quesadilla, apple
Larabar Uber
Mac & Squash
Beer x3 (it's Memorial Day weekend woo!)

Activity
25 min yoga/Pilates
25 min run with my dog

Hydration
42 oz water with squeezes of lemon

Thoughts
We're making a 6 hour drive tomorrow and visiting friends. I'm excited but also nervous because I feel like it'll be hard to eat healthy - ill bring a lot of snacks and try to be smart.

Advice for travel?

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. hey. you took a day off.
    you're not expected to be productive at all on a day off! so i consider being even a little productive a plus x
    post pics :D
    mac and squash...well, that's certainly different from mac and cheese.
    advice for travel?
    okay. have fun. that's it. ^_^ and enjoy yourself. don't stress too much with food and enjoy your friends' company. don't leave there wishing you'd had done something you wanted to.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete