Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Intakes

Hey friends. Thought I'd post a little on recent intake.

So if I'm posting intakes at all that means I'm doing ok because when I'm not, not only is intake beyond quantifiable but I don't usually share it.

So I'm saying it's a good thing. 

Monday
Breakfast: peanut butter banana oatmeal
Lunch: leftovers of the vegan vodka pasta with peas
Dinner: Apple while cooking, chickpea cutlet, lemon roast potatoes, green beans

This really felt like an all American meat and potatoes kind of meal, even though the meat here is 100% vegan, one cutlet has 250 calories and 16 g of protein. The recipe is in Veganomicon, one of my favorite vegan cookbooks.

Tuesday
Breakfast: overnight oats with strawberries and bananas
Lunch: leftover masala dosa from Sundays dinner. All packed up to take to work.

Dinner: out for a brown rice tofu veggie bowl with bible study group

So it's been now 4 days of appropriate eating and I feel a lot better.






1 comment:

  1. All looks well nice! Hope things are still going good, keep it up :]
    Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete