Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tonight



Tonight's binge included:
A ton of chocolate chips and peanuts
Guacamole with chips
Pretzel sticks with peanut butter
2 bowls of multigrain Cheerios
More chocolate

All after a healthy dinner of chickpea veggie soup.

I'm having a hard time getting under control again. 

There's so much I want to be excited about now that fall is here and I hate being preoccupied with food and guilt.


Also I have a bunch of cute clothes that don't feel right because I'm holding on to weight like its a blanket from problems and I'm wanting to let go and trust and be okay but it's just tough.

Ps aren't these shoes cute?

2 comments:

  1. Something that might help with binges could be protein. I know they're kinda emotionally motivated, but since I've been trying to recover and adding a lot more protein in my diet I find it much easier to resist buying/eating crappy foods since it keeps me from feeling ravenous.
    It's going to be hard to trust and let go. Feeling okay is not something that's an every day thing. You have to be patient with yourself and at least a little kind now and then.
    PS, yes, they're adorable.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I think you're right I've really been not paying much attention to my protein lately. Thank you!

      Delete