Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall


It's fall and I'm happy about that but at the same time at kind of a dark place in my mind.

I thought maybe some goals would help? Or just ideas of good things that aren't food that I'm excited about.

1. Leaves
2. Walks with our dog in the cold
3. Gloves
4. Hats
5. Cuddling in bed with the cold outside
6. Tea
7. Rain
8. Snow
9. Books
10. Studying with the crisp air outside 
11. Sweaters
12. Slippers
13. Seeing my breath
14. Ice crystals on the windows
15. Holidays when family visit

What are you excited about?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry right now is so rough :( I think it's a great thing to actually count the little blessings you have so that you can remember the big ones.
    Let's see, I'm excited to graduate from college in December as well as send in my application for my master's program. I'm excited to find out what I'll be doing with my life but I'm really nervous. Big hug love

    ReplyDelete