Sunday, October 27, 2013

So Stressed



So I think I'm just really stressed? I feel like so weird about waking up in the middle of the night last night and being so awake.

And I don't know why and I don't know what to do to fix it.

I mean, with my goals right now I'm trying to deal with all the things that make me feel like I'm not living my life the way I want to so I won't feel stressed but I'm seriously shaking with how stressed I am.

It's totally work, my home life is not stressful.

But at work I just can't seem to get it together. I need a couple more hours each day to study and be better and I feel like I'm barely getting by.

In other news coffee seems like an essential these days and that concerns me. It may be time to go on a cold turkey herbal tea decaffeination again. Last time was about a year ago but since then I thought I was doing a good job not being addicted but I've been getting headaches lately and I don't want it to get worse.


When I think about it I probably have had coffee more than I should in recent weeks.

I'm not mentally committed yet though as I'm not 100% convinced its a caffeine issue. Maybe I'll give it a go well-hydrated and caffeine free tomorrow and see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm drinking three cups of coffee at like 11 at night and doing homework until 3, 330. I feel ya girl. It's hard to quit.

    ReplyDelete