Thursday, October 17, 2013

Work and Priorities

Today my walk to work was so cold! I live at altitude, about a mile above sea level, but I just moved here from Southern California this summer and I'm not used to it getting cold so early anymore. 

I love it though.


It makes me want to buy a bunch of cute sweaters and just get my cozy cuteness on.

At work I had to give a presentation in front of a bunch of my colleagues - presenting an article - and I was totally nervous but it went pretty well and I was proud of the work I put in.

It made me think about the rest of my life and the eating and why I've been able to make work a priority when my eating isn't. I guess on the one hand it's good that I'm putting in effort at work, but on the other the eating is very personal and it's hard to feel that other things are going well when that is not.

I think I'm going to work on a post about a plan. I'm willing to do what it takes - I want to be proud of myself for my choices with food and that feeling has really been missing.


No comments:

Post a Comment