Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Intake Wednesday



It's Wednesday and I'm at work for the night. Tonight and tomorrow night and then I'm off Friday morning around 8. I get Saturday off until I go back on Sunday morning. I'm so burnt out but what can you do.

So, intake.

It's sort of confusing when I'm working overnight but I try to eat when I get home at like 7:30 or so, then again before I go in at like 3 or 4 PM after I wake up, then have a late dinner like 9 or 10. It doesn't always go just like that but it seems to work pretty well.

Today I started off with banana strawberry oatmeal when I got home. (275)

I then watched a bunch of TV, cried a bit and then fell asleep for 4 ish hours. At about 4 pm I had a bowl of cereal with strawberry banana again. I know, nutritionally not really varied but that's what I felt like. It looked like the above but with oatmeal squares (275 again).

For dinner here at work at 8ish I had a veggie burger and a naked juice.


This one is so good. 250. And the veggie burger was probably 250ish, 125 for the patty, 100 for the bun and I just put super low cal veggies on it. 

So total today that's like 1050, which isn't really enough - I don't really have much trouble usually. I'm ok with low intake today though because I've seriously been totally crazy eating like handfuls of chocolate chips and peanut butter every day for like weeks and this is the first good day in a really long time. That said, if I'm up and working I'll probably eat again at like midnight, get a veggie wrap or something.

Either way tomorrow I'll make it at least 1300, but I'm happy today. For the first time in ages I didn't screw everything up with my food.


1 comment:

  1. Nice work. Don't be too hard on yourself, you did well :) I'm happy too.
    <3

    ReplyDelete