Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Working Night

I'm working nights right now. It's hard because I switch over and stay up and then try to sleep during the day which can be hard. I only do nights for a week and then I switch back to days so my body just gets all messed up and mad at me.

Anyway, I'm working with this girl who's more senior than me and so gorgeous and skinny and also competent at work and I'm just looking at her like how do you do it you know? She's seriously like my life idol.

I had this patient tonight who was seriously so rude to me and I lost my cool a little bit, not to her face but outside the room and then I felt kind of bad and this girl was all zen and trying to see things from the patients perspective and I just wished I could respond more like that. 

And she's like wispy thin but like still healthy which is exactly what I'm going for. And she's smart. And gosh can we tell yet what a friend crush I have on her?

I  guess it's good though to have someone to look up to right? Not like to idolize but just to see qualities and be reminded of the things that I'm striving for.

Anyway here's a picture of me from like 4 years ago enjoying some fall time. Happy October again loves,


No comments:

Post a Comment