Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pretty

Hi pretties.

I missed you yesterday.

Today was a crazy day at work. In my job we rotate our responsibilities every month and I just went from something fairly nice and positive to a much busier crazier one and I feel so stressed.

Today for lunch I ate a couple things I wish I hadn't - there was a wrap that was ok, but I also ate chips and a cookie and not a small one. I felt gross.

Now I'm home and there's a crazy windstorm. 


I love wind but I'm feeling kind of run down right now. Not quite like getting out there and enjoying it like I would like to.

Work's kind of got me down and I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.

It's been kind of dark here in my thoughts lately - sorry about that. For me it's sort of like I have to put on a brave and happy face in every other area of my life and saying what it really feels like is really only safe here. 

So thanks for listening, I promise it'll brighten up and be more fun to read at some point - I'm looking for my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment