Friday, November 1, 2013

Made It

So I made it through another week. 6 days of work and I get a day off tomorrow. It's not even close to the 16 days from last stretch yet I feel just as beat. I think maybe that's a sign that we just handle what we have to. 

I don't even know what to do tomorrow with my day off but I think tonight I'm going to drink a little and cook with my husband, maybe go shopping at Anthropologie or Forever 21 because I got some thoughtful birthday presents that I don't totally love and am going to return for something I really like.


Or maybe I'll stay in bed and rest up after this week.

I say that but the truth is I never feel like it was a good day if I don't get up and out and do things. Active things, fun things, not too much in my house things. 

Just 40 minutes until the end of my work day - yes I'm blogging from work on my phone. Well, I missed you what can I say?

For the past couple days I've been doing pretty ok. I went to the gym on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday and Friday I just couldn't rally. It's not like I was up late for Halloween or anything, I was just beat. So I haven't done any exercise today and I'm trying really hard to be okay with it. I have a hard time with moderation, whether it's food or exercise, it's either too much or too little. And with exercise this week I think I actually did a healthy person moderate amount but since I didn't get to the gym every day I feel like it wasn't enough.

Food wise it's actually been a really good week. No binges at all. That's 7 days - assuming I make it through tonight. And I'm feeling much better, not bloated, more fit, and more able to focus on important things and do my job because I'm not trying to figure out how to sneak in dessert and binging. I even studied this week. Well, sort of. Baby steps.

Yesterday Intake
Smoothie after gym
Peanut butter banana oatmeal
Salad with sesame noodles and tofu
Apple
Lasagna

Today
Peanut butter banana oats
Pad Thai, honeydew and grapes
(Future planned): pot pie stew, sweet potato biscuits
Wine x3 - 15 oz max

It's going to be a good night. I hope for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment