Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday June 1


June? June!? 

You've got to be kidding me.

I picked up my tablet to do my post today and could not for the life of me remember if I'd posted yesterday, but then I remembered Sam and melrose's comments and I thought, no, I did post, and it was sure nice to hear for both of you today.

Work was busy but ok.

Mostly I'm just shocked its June.

I got done a couple hours early at work and got to do some more productive organization and cleaning of my house and also we went over to a friend's house to watch Game of Thrones so it was actually pretty ok for a weekend day I had to work.

Intake
Smoothie
Spinach salad
French fries
Energy ball x2
Beer x1
Banana
Apricot
Mushroom fajita tacos with black beans
Popcorn
Brownies (too many) - one of my friends altered her recipe and made them vegan just for me

Activity
Just the walking to work.

Hydration
Not nearly enough at work today, but lots since. Probably 48 ish total.

Thoughts
Still shocked its June. Excited though. Happy new month! 

What are your goals?

Xoxo little birds


1 comment:

  1. I WAS MENTIONED IN A BLOG POST. that's been happening a lot recently tehehehe
    *smashes all things* GAME OF FUCKING THRONES. i'm going to watch it soon teheh
    sounds like a good intake for the weekend too
    happy new month beautiful x
    my goal is to get off my ass, lose a bit of weight, and try to start on reading a few lectures for the upcoming year (only 3 months away is how i'd like to think about it)

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete