Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday June 9


Enormous jar of water today.

I also made a much bigger smoothie today - about 30 oz. and that was a great choice.

I wish I could be home watching TV instead of at work where I am today but I should be grateful I have a job and that it's what I want to do. It's easy to get caught up in my own life and being tired.

Ok I started this post at work and now I'm home but whatever. I am now watching said TV and it feels nice. My feet are up and I'm excited about that.

Intake
Smoothie
Veggie sandwich
Grape tomatoes
Beer x1
Homemade pizza
Bowl raisin bran

Activity
None

Hydration
32 oz, but I'll have another 16 now. 

Thoughts
All right not so great on activity or water. Food was ok. Surprisingly I felt like a beer after work. Idk, pretty tired and work was bad. I'm going to sleep now.

Xoxo little birds


1 comment:

  1. "jar of water" sounds weird to me
    30 oz smoothie oh whoa
    shhhhhhh you're grateful for showing saying that. you know when people tell me "i'm selfish" i'm just like: if you're so selfish, you wouldn't really notice it. it's like the act of people quantifying them as something negative shows you how human they actually are.
    when i saw the pizza, i looked up and i'm just like "ah, yes, it's Monday."
    i hope you sleep well tonight angel xxx

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete