Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday June 2


Today at work was pretty okay, I'm getting back into the groove of my routine and I just feel like I'm doing better at work I guess.

Intake
Smoothie
Tofu veggie scramble, apple
Energy balls x2
Beer x1
Homemade vegan pizza (if this looks familiar, it's a Monday tradition)

Activity
I only walked on the way to work, I had my man pick me up at the end of the day cause it was crazy hot

Hydration
40ish but I'm going to have another 12-14 before bed

Thoughts
I've been watching the 14 day Bikini Body series through Fully Raw Kristina (fullyraw.com) and I think I might try going raw soon, just for a while. Not gourmet raw, but 801010 - tons of fruit and veg. I think long term doing it 100% wouldn't really work out for my goals, but I want to try it before I decide that for sure.

Xoxo little birds

2 comments:

  1. it's nice to have a tradition omg.
    you're insane in my opinion but that's just me. i can't imagine doing anything like that. i could just about barely go vegan for a more than a week. you're goooood
    have a good day, angel!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, homemade pizza is the best pizza. I really don't make it enough anymore.
    Good luck with your raw goals! It does seem they're either all fresh produce and not exactly 'healthy', or expensive and high cal and 'gourmet' especially if it's vegan-based (no matter what anyone says, fat vegans do exist)
    xx

    ReplyDelete