Monday, June 16, 2014

Sunday June 15


Pic from the concert yesterday.

So today was weird as it always is when I start night shifts, because it feels like a day off until I go in to work at 5 pm. So now it's the middle of the night and I'm doing my daily post from work.

But it was a fun day, I slept in after being out late dancing, we went to Church, Costco, a farmers market, I tested out the juicer (so awesome), and then went to work.

Intake
Peanut butter banana toast
Black bean corn taco salad
Fresh lemon apple spinach juice
Larabar
32 oz fresh grape/kale juice

Activity
Nothing strenuous, but night shift is a fair amount of running around

Hydration
Very poor actually - probably like 20 oz? But there was fresh juice.

Thoughts
I'm so happy with my juicer, it was kind if a lot of pieces to clean but I learned some things already and the juice is so good. More importantly, I usually get really uncomfortable, gassy etc. over the night shift when I eat, I think because my stomach just isn't awake, but I had the juice starting around midnight and I think it's digesting way easier. I actually feel ok. I'm also surprisingly full. So yeah, juicing, happy. I still have 4 more hours for this shift to get crazy. We'll see.

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. banana and pb is a sickly combination in terms of texture.
    i'm glad the juicing is working for you. i wouldn't imagine doing it. as a person that loathes vegetables and fruit and whatnot, i can barely stand fruit flavours of ice-creams (i think it's a waste of ice cream or something).
    i'm hoping you're not too tired and that you rest well x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete