Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tuesday June 3


Looong day today, not bad at all just long. Right now I'm lying in bed and about to go to sleep. Husband's staying up for a bit and I'm really ready to pass out, I've been home for about 10 mins all day and otherwise pretty busy. Work from 6:30 AM until almost 7 PM, then church small group and I'm finally home.

Intake
Smoothie
Thai tofu, rice, broccoli
Larabar Uber - coconut flavor
Farmers Market Sub, salad, glass wine, out with church group
Energy ball

Activity
Again, just the walk to work and back

Hydration
70ish? I swear I drank a ton today, but I was so thirsty and I still feel like I needed more. It's really hot here.

Thoughts
I really really want to be able to update you tomorrow with some activity, however small, beyond just my normal activities. I'm so tired after being up and about all day but it also felt awesome, and I'm really excited to sleep.

Xoxo little birds

3 comments:

  1. that thai tofu, rice and broccoli combination sounds beautiful actually.
    sounds like a busy few days, huh?
    don't be too strenuous on your activity levels. you're quite busy all day long - if you are going to do anything else, hopefully, just 10 or something else minutes of something else. don't want you to tire yourself out even more, darling!

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. walking from and to work is more than what most people do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreeing with both Kitty and Sammy; you have such long and busy days as it is, please be careful not to push yourself too hard as far as exercise goes. Maybe you could use a pedometer to track your steps and watch it add up throughout the day if you're worried about falling behind on physical activity.
    xx

    ReplyDelete