Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday June 20


Tomorrow is summer! Officially anyway even though it's felt like summer here for a while. 

Also I reached the end of my 12 days in a row work stretch and woooooo finally have a day off.

Intake
Pastry
Apple
Veggie fajitas/chips
Bran flakes
Couple chocolate chips
Grapes
Wine x1

Activity
Dog walk and work walk

Hydration
I drank a ton of water at dinner cause the salsa was really hot but idk how much. Hopefully I hit my 48.

Thoughts
Well being on night shift I didn't really have my nightly ritual of posting and that did make it harder to remember exactly what I'd eaten and be accountable. Still, I tried to stay no ore than a day behind. When I woke up this afternoon knowing I didn't have to go in for a shift tonight and I could spend more time with my family it was a great feeling. It's late now and everyone else is sleeping, I'm going to head that way in about 20 mins, I'm just trying to soak up a little more quiet grateful time at the beginning of my weekend. See you soon,

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you finally have a day off, my beauty!
    rest well darling xx

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete