Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Tuesday June 17


So I find it kind of confusing to write about my day when I'm on night shift. I try to stick to talking about it in normal day hours - I just sleep in the middle of it. This morning (yesterday morning? See this is so confusing) I could barely stay awake for teaching I literally fell asleep in an almost one on one lecture, but idk what they expect when we're supposed to work for 13.5 hrs overnight and then come listen to a lecture.

Intake
Hashbrowns and fruit
Chips and hummus
Pasta with peas and marinara
Berries
Larabar
32 oz cucumber apple orange spinach juice

Activity
I walked home from work and back again. It was enough - I'm dead tired.

Hydration
Pretty ok? I'm still working on a bottle of water right now.

Thoughts
I am loving my juicer. I've taken 32 oz of juice with me to work each of my shifts this week and it's filling but also I think sits better with my digestion. Plus I'm getting in so many greens it's awesome. Overall I'm finding it really hard to be rested because I have to sleep during the day and I can't really stay asleep more than 6 hours. Don't get me wrong - 6 is great and it could be worse, but I just really need 7.5 to feel like myself. I depend on the light and it's confusing for me to sleep during the day instead. I'm overall ok. A lot of lifestyle goals go by the wayside when I'm on nights: I just try to survive, but I'm trying to find time to take good care of myself and enjoy the few hours I have when I'm awake and home to spend with family.

That's all I guess.

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a nice intake.
    i'm so glad you're loving the juicer. it would be horrible to make a purchase and end up not using it afterwards.
    speaking of sleep, i should really sleep after this. i feel high and sort of fuzzy and weird.
    also, that's mad. 13.5 hours a night and then listen to lecture? ahahahaha go suck on my dick

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete