Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday June 4


I can't thank you all enough for commenting about my activity and your reassurances it meant a lot.

I didn't do any extra activity besides walking around Costco - I know a lot of you aren't in the US, do you have costco? It's a warehouse style store where you can buy things in bulk. I get 64 oz of Naked Juice, or 4 lb of strawberries, soy milk 3 quarts at a time etc. there's certain things we always buy there.

It was still a busy day. Morning feels so early when my alarm goes off at 5, I leave at 6:10 but I rarely get up when my alarm goes off. I'm pretty proud I've still been managing to make a smoothie every morning - sometimes not getting in a shower though and saving it for evening, are my priorities off?

Intake
Smoothie
Rice and veg with cashew Caesar sauce, apple, apricot
Larabar Uber
Sautéed zucchini, sourdough bread with olive oil and cherry balsamic
White wine x2 glasses

Activity
Just the usual walk to work

Hydration
Not awesome today - I didn't have a water bottle with me at work. I think I'm at only 30 oz, I'll have another 14 before bed though.

Thoughts
I'm still so tired when I wake up. I feel like I need to make a core change but I don't know what it is. I've been loving the videos and meal plans on fullyraw.com these past few days, even though I'm not following along I still feel like its inspirational and good ideas for the future. Other than that I have an unheard of 2 days off in a row this weekend so just 2 more days before I get some rest time.

Xoxo little birds

2 comments:

  1. there is no Costco here. i always thought Costco was a UK thing, perhaps it's because it sounds like Tesco, which definitely is a UK thing.
    i have Carrefour (French), used to have a Waitrose (UK) and i think still have one, and...i think that's it that isn't completely and utterly local.
    we are slow. we just opened an IHOP like recently. and PF Chang's was all the rage when it opened. oh! and i have a store just beside my college that ships American things. i tried Twix PB it's disgusting. :D
    of course, your intake is as eloquent as always.
    good luck with the rest of this month. sounds quite tiring.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should have some blood work done. I kept being so tired all the time, and my GP did some tests and it showed that I had VERY low levels of vitamin D and iron.. Few days on proper supplements (I got prescription for it cause over the counter sups weren't strong enough) and it was a day and night change!

    I went from going to be around 8-9 and waking up more tired than the day before to actually being able to function.

    ReplyDelete