Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday June 11


I'm so sorry I was so super negative yesterday - things were better today I guess.

My juicer arrived! I didn't really have enough produce so I haven't tried it out yet. I'm going to go to the store tomorrow and get crazy and I'm so excited.

Also my sister in law is coming to live with us tomorrow and my sister is visiting on Sunday and exciting things are happening and I'm ready to be happy. I'm so ready to be happy.

Intake
Smoothie - 32 oz is way better can't believe I went so many days with 12
Vegan quesadilla
Tomatoes
Peach
Beer
Sourdough bread with kale salad

Activity
Long walk this evening with husband and dog

Hydration
30ish oz. I've been waking up late and not even starting my day right with water. I think that might be a nice tiny goal for tomorrow.

Thoughts
I've been feeling like a disaster the past couple days, both emotionally and in terms of staying on top of what I need to accomplish. But I do think I can turn it around and I'm excited for what's next.

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. I don't have much time to comment, just wanted to let you know I'm reading :]
    Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    Lots of love my dear xx

    ReplyDelete