Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday June 10


Work was absolutely awful. People were so fucking bitchy.

Instead of signing out people gave me snark about what was typed on the list.

Instead of helping me with an angry patient the person I asked said I should get a social worker and yelled at me when I was just trying to follow up and take care of people.

Everyone I work with keeps making backhanded sarcastic remarks about work not being done right.

But you know what? There's nothing wrong with the work I'm doing. I do great work. I'm not kidding. I work really hard but I'm also good at my job.

I got paged at 5:30 this morning while still in bed. Apparently they don't know how night shifts work. I am not on call. I do not start until fucking 6:30 and I think that's early enough.

I don't know how much longer I can take it. 

Intake
Bananas
Tofu salad
Tomatoes
Olives
Peach
Potatoes
Beer x1

Activity
None

Hydration
Not great. 20 oz. maybe

Thoughts
Ready to frickin bury this day. That's it. That's all. 

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. A bit late to this one :/ but I feel ya girl, I'm certain the majority of my stress/worry/exhaustion is all from work... that's not a good thing. I have the ability or freedom to quit but for some reason I haven't yet, idk maybe one day haha
    Hope you remember the good reasons why you do what you do :]
    Hang in there, all my love xx

    ReplyDelete