Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday June 21


The solstice today was fine but I hardly left the house.

I started the day with a breakfast date with my family. The watched a fair amount of TV, napped, and hosted dinner with more (different) family. Everybody's in town right now and it's a little overwhelming.

Intake
Oatmeal with strawberries
Leftover veggie fajitas
Sicilian pasta/baguette
Apple
Wine x2 glasses

Activity
Dog walk

Hydration
I actually did really poorly today - I didn't even think about it because I had the day off, but I probably had 20ish oz with various meals and none in between.

Thoughts
My day off is over way too fast, I work again tomorrow night and I feel like I did almost nothing but sleep and laundry. I'm so excited for the end of this stretch of work. I'm just done.

Xoxo little birds

No comments:

Post a Comment