Sunday, June 8, 2014

Saturday June 7


I didn't post yesterday because I was out late at a party. I don't think I was super drunk but my hangover today was close the worst of my life. 

I need to break up with alcohol for a while.

Anyway this whole weekends been crazy lazy, just a lot of TV. Husband's been really productive but I haven't at all. I'm ok with it, I needed it I think.

Intake
Smoothie
Apricots
Grape Tomatoes
Lentil mix
Raisin Bran
Rice/More lentil mix
Apple
Few chips
2 beers
A lot of vodka/diet coke

Activity
Dog walk, 10 min yoga

Hydration
I did really well with that. I think I got to like 80 oz. I bought new 32 oz mason jars - way bigger than the  12 oz and that made it easier.

Thoughts
I really regret the amount I drank for the primary reason that I feel so shit right now. I've had the nausea and the headache and ugh just not good. It's really bad for my health and I think I need to take a break.

Be back later with today's post - hopefully

Xoxo little birds

1 comment:

  1. hangovers. i'm Muslim. i don't have one of those. aw, my dear. it sounded like you had a good intake. and i have to tell you that i'm sorry you feel so shit. i'm not an expert on hangovers, but i'm hoping you feel better soon x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete