Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday June 6


I'm almost to the weekend. I don't know why I have an unheard of both days of the weekend off but I'm going to take it and run.

After this I have to work 12 days in a row so I'm really going to try to soak up the fun & sun this weekend.

Intake
Smoothie
Fries & salad
Diet coke - my first soda in ages
Out for Thai: fresh spring rolls, Thai tofu salad

Activity
I only walked to work this morning, husband picked me up because it was too hot to walk home.

Hydration
Not great. 14 oz so far, and the diet coke. I'll definitely be drinking more later though.

Thoughts
I bought a juicer today! I'm so excited. I got the omega VRT350, the refurbished one from Amazon. It still comes with a 7 year warranty instead of the 10 year but it's $100 cheaper and I'm sure whatever could go wrong with the refurbishment will happen long before that. Plus it was a compromise with husband because he was really taken aback with the $380 original price tag. 

I think once it arrives I'm going to try the Fully Raw 14 day challenge and I'm so excited already.

Anyone have advice on juicing?

Xoxo little birds

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the juicer! I've never done proper juicing before but I'll be interested to hear how you go. Good kitchen appliances aren't cheap but they're worth it in the long run if you get enough use out of them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun with the juicer x and good luck with your fully raw 14 day challenge. and i have not come close to a juicer. i'm allergic to anything that any health-conscious person would have except for food scales. anything that can give a number. i love with all of my heart. i would sell my kidney before i give anyone my food scale and my weighing scale (i.e. it is accurate. i can step on that bloody thing 10 times and it will give me the same number).
    i've gone mad in this one comment. enjoy the juicer. i hope that it's good!
    your work days make me shudder. hoping it shall get better now x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete