Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday June 8


I seriously had the laziest day it was crazy. Being hungover sucks.

My intake is also totally weird because I was super nauseous and then hungry until like 2 pm.

Intake
Banana
2 flatbreads plain
3 gold potatoes - baked
Grape tomatoes
Small bowl raisin bran with soy milk
Vegan chicken Parmesan pasta - cooked by my handsome man
Popcorn

Activity
None and zero. My head hurt way too much the whole day. Husband even did both dog walks.

Hydration
64 oz. It probably wasn't enough with my hangover but I am proud of myself.

Thoughts
Like I said, I think I'm off alcohol for a bit. I also feel kind of sad that I feel like I didn't spend my days off that well, but nothing I can do to fix that. I just have to go to work and try to do my best.

Xoxo little birds

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be so busy most of the time, I don't think one quiet day will hurt :) Nausea sucks, especially when it's hangover-induced, but it looks like you chose good foods to settle your stomach. 64oz of water sounds like a perfect amount to me, hungover or not. Be proud! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pasta sounds so damn yummy. and i agree with Bella - you seem to be so busy most of the time. i'm hoping that work isn't too taxing soon enough. don't beat yourself up for having a lazy day - those are the best and are well needed sometimes x

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete