Friday, December 17, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Spiced Carrots

A recipe? More of an idea. Today for lunch I was trying to figure out what on earth I could eat since I have very little food, as I'm flying out to home today. I had a big bag of carrots, and decided some spiced carrots might be just the thing:
Pumpkin Pie Spiced Carrots
4 carrots
6 g vegan margarine (Earth Balance)
1 tsp (4 g) brown sugar
Generous shakes of allspice, ginger, cinnamon and cloves

1. Peel, slice, and steam the carrots for 10 minutes.
2. Microwave together margarine, sugar and spices, about 20 seconds. 
3. Stir all together.

170 calories.


No, that wasn't a balanced meal, but I was saving some calories for the end of my wine....


In other news, tests are done, Happy Christmas Break!

4 comments:

  1. ohh sounds yum! i might try it some time (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they taste good? They look yummy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats about finishing your exams =)
    The carrots looks yummy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the carrots look great, i'm definitely going to try that one

    ReplyDelete