Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Blech.

Not quite there yet...

Despite my best intentions as of last night, I still ate a lot of crap stuff today. It started good, but it all just sort of broke down. My day:

7 am: 50 mins yoga
10:30 am: Oatmeal squares with almond milk and 1/2 banana
2 pm: Thai curry with brown rice (I have a serious love affair with Thai food)


3 pm: Snack binge - like 4 bowls of cereal, a couple graham crackers, some chocolate with peanut butter, a few pita chips, some mixed nuts. Not huge quantities of any one thing, but I wasn't even hungry at all. Not even when I started.
6 pm: Mom's pot pie - (made vegan - she's so supportive, it's wonderful) I forgot to take a picture, but it was lovely.
8 pm: A couple GIANT bowls of vegan ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate chips. 

Now I'm feeling super full and realizing it's only a week until I fly back and see my boyfriend and he CANNOT see me like this. I could seriously be 6 months pregnant. 

Part of the problem I think is that while I love being on break, I don't actually have that much to do (besides some studying - which I'm kind of ignoring until after Christmas) and I just stay home in this house full of delicious food. 

Tomorrow's plan:
-Run or yoga in the morning.
-Go downtown, enjoy the festive atmosphere, browse for a present from my boyfriend (no pressure though, I don't need it until the 29th)
-Take a picture of everything I eat, even if I binge, in the hope that getting out the camera will either deter me or shock me into some better choices in the future. Either way, you, my lovely readers, are hopefully getting a photo food diary at the end of tomorrow. 

Much love darlings, hope your days are all right.

4 comments:

  1. that food looks yummy (: and a bit healthy too :P
    hmm you got me thinking about getting up early and exercising (:
    it sucks that you binged when you werent even hungry
    stay strong
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to see someone with such a POSITIVE and DETERMINED Attitude!! I like to think if I go off track to just pick myself up and get on with it!! It refreshing to see another alike =)

    Good Luck and Im sure your bf will be happy with you however you are =) p.s. the food look delicious!!

    Bree =)

    “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks great!!
    Yesterday I had a binge too, luckily a small one.
    Your boyfriend will like you the way you are(and i don´t think it´s possible to look fat at you weight)!
    Good luck xmas shopping
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love thai food too =)
    good luck w/ 2m =)
    stay strong dear

    ReplyDelete