Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas?

Christmas is so close!! And it looks like Christmas in my house, yay! Just one more exam and I fly home.


This little guy is sitting on top of some Christmas presents! We did a roommate gift exchange this evening, and I got this sweet heart rate monitor watch:

I can't wait to try it out on a run.
--------------------------------

And now to the food:
7:30 am Peanut butter banana oatmeal and tea



12 pm Soup Plantation meal - I was happy to see a couple vegan soup options. Here's my tray: two soups and a big salad. I also had a baby apple for dessert.


4 pm (unpictured) Hot pumpkin spice soymilk and an apple
7 pm Fiesta salad - I love giant salads. I make them in really big bowls so they're easy to mix around. This one had lettuce, corn, black beans and salsa. I also had a piece of toast and a couple carrots with dinner.


Daily total: 1324 calories. 

I really badly wanted to binge and I didn't. It feels harder to resist because I gave in so many days in a row, I keep thinking, oh one more day won't hurt, it wouldn't be the end of the world if you ate that one thing. But this is serious emotional binging I've been doing, and I want it to stop, so I'm proud to be done for the day.

I know lots of you have finals/have just finished finals, so good luck, or welcome to Christmas break!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on not binging! I couldn´t resist last night and now I´m a whale...
    That food looks yummy and healthy, you made great choices =)
    xx

    ReplyDelete