Friday, January 7, 2011

Well frick internet.

I wrote you guys a lovely post last night that was lost in an internet failure.

So this will be a combined yesterday shortened-version/today post.


I'm visiting my boyfriend this weekend in a lovely beach town that I've missed so much since moving to LA. It feels great to be back. I'm actually writing from the Starbucks where I used to study in college. This picture is from 2006, but the beach is still just as pretty. I'm on the far right.

Thursday:

Weigh-in: Decided not to. I was hoping for a bigger loss today.

Workout: 50 mins yoga. It felt good, but this pose gets me every time: Chataranga dandasana
To clarify, this isn't me. But I love her hair.

Food: 1246 cals. Same meals as the day before, but I remembered a picture of my cinnamon oatmeal:

Friday:
After 4 hours of class, I made the drive here. 

Weigh-in: 119.8 (That's a 1.4 pound loss in the past two days. Since I know my caloric deficit wasn't more than 1/2 pound, some must be water weight, but I'm still happy).

Workout: 4 mile run. This weekend I'll get to run here along the beach, and I'm pretty excited. I may even convince my boyfriend to run with me.

Food: 830 cals so far: Oatmeal, tea, Lentil-Curry Cauliflower, Clif Zbar (They're made for kids, but the portion is much better for me than a full Clif bar, and they're delicious). I'm not sure what's for dinner. Boyfriend and I are going to cook (from Veganomicon of course - my new love. Boyfriend has some competition with this one). 

I probably won't be able to post/comment again until Sunday, but maybe I'll get on in the early morning or something. 

Stay lovely.

4 comments:

  1. the beach looks lovey. i hope you have a wonderful time visiting with your boyfriend =)
    yimp

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the beach! enjoy running in that beautiful place. oatmeal is so filling, i put cinamon on mine too. have fun with the boy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dam that internet! haha the beach looks nice (: even though i dont like the beach that much lol. have a great time with your man :P
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't do that pose either! so frustrating. cliff z bars rock. have a great time at the beach. <3

    ReplyDelete