Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Anatomy of a Binge

Ever binge and think to yourself, "Gosh I can't even believe how much I just ATE. I'm insane."

You're not alone...unless I'm alone. I thought I'd actually record the binge, so I would have to believe it.
I give you The Anatomy of a Binge Day:


The day started great. 6 mile run.
Healthy breakfast.
Black tea + 56 g Oatmeal squares, 1/2 banana, 4 oz. almond milk

Lunch - Farro with Sweet Potato Peanut Soup

3 pm - 6 of these. I thought, "I'm so healthy, I feel like binging but I'm just going to squash that feeling with carrots." Little did I know...

It just looks weird because I zested it last night to make muffins.

Carrot-Pineapple Sunshine Muffins - ate 2.

Cinnamon Life and soymilk. 3.5 heaping bowls.

TJ's trail mix. This x2.

Different TJ's trail mix. This x4.

Toasted PBJ Sandwich thin. +Another with vegan margarine.

1/4 cup oatmeal in an empty jam jar - no jam left behind!

This flavor was not really very good.

This entire bag - like 5 hours later, sort of like dinner.

I'm insane.

And my stomach hurts. 

I really fracking hate binges. 

Total calories? You want to know? 
I wish I didn't.
4048 calories. 

That pretty much undoes my week completely.

And why? 
Who the frack knows. Stress? The death of my dog? I could blame it on a lot of things, but you know what, it's a fricking ED. It doesn't actually make sense.

I'm going to be fat forever.













4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the death of your dog :( It's understandable that you've turned to your eating disorder as a coping mechanism.
    I hope you feel better today about your binge.... you won't be fat forever, even your binge was healthy - mine is always chocolate and sweets!
    keep strong girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got done with part two of my binge today. You are definitely not alone. =( I'm sorry about your binge, but don't worry about it. You can start fresh tomorrow/today/whatever time it is in your country. lol. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh. Darling, the only advice I can give you is to wait it out. Tomorrow will come soon and you won't make the same mistakes. Just keep thinking positive! Annnnd maybe do some calisthenics to make up for it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the cereal binge!! At least it was a pretty healthy cereal, rather than an entire box of Cocoa Pebbles...

    You're right about the Luna bar. Those things taste really weird. I'm pretty sure the s'mores was the one I got that tasted like whiskey. Seriously how do they make a granola bar taste like whiskey??

    ReplyDelete