Monday, January 24, 2011

A Day in the Food

So yesterday I documented a binge. That was a little eye-opening, and I thought today I'd give you a breakdown of a regular day in the life of my food.

Weigh-in: 121. Up 1.2 from Friday, but with the massive binge, I'm relieved it's not more.
Workout: 40 min yoga.
Food:
Breakfast: 56 g Oatmeal Squares, 1/2 banana, 4 oz. almond milk

Chai tea to go!

Lunch: 4 slices Tofurky+lettuce+cucumber+whole grain dijon on a Sandwich Thin, 2 carrots

Snack: 1 serving trail mix (30g)

Dinner: 1/2 cup brown rice, 2 cups Vegetable Red Curry

"Dessert": Homemade Hot Chocolate - 10 oz. hot soymilk with 1/2 tbsp mint chocolate syrup

And lots of this all day. 
Yes it's shaped like a flask, but it really is water. Promise. ;)

Total: 1174 calories. 

I've felt that post-binge stomach ache all day, but it's getting better. 
I'm back on the healthy train, and I'm going to reach my destination. 

You're all lovely.






2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are back on track. The curry stuff looked good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get that mint syrup?! Looks divine.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete