Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This week = crazypants.

It's a crazypants week. Between class, clinic, research presentation prep, psych clinic and studying it feels like it's nonstop, but I'm on track I guess. I still feel enormous though, which makes me enjoy everything else less. :(

Weigh-in: Skipped it. I want to wait and see a bigger loss later. Besides, at the "healthy" rate I'm supposed to be going, I shouldn't be seeing loss every day necessarily, and that's just depressing, so I've decided on Monday and Friday weigh-ins. So 3 days until I'll be updating that.

Workout: 4 mile run.
Ode to my Running Shoes

Oh my lovely Asics
And my RoadID
My reflective little yellow shorts
You're a little bit breezy
You carry me on for miles
and I feel strong in your grasp
Thanks for making these smiles
And shrinking my lovely ass.

4 comments:

  1. haha i love your poem. it makes me giggle. Asics are the best. I'm in nursing school too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the gold star =) ha.... i think you should love your eyes no matter what sort of face they are on (tho urs looks pretty thin to me) because i would kill to have them.
    good luck with your crazy week and staying on track. fabulous ode to ur shoes =)
    stay strong stay well yimp

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. sorry you had a crazy week. unless crazy is good this time lol.
    stay strong hun
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The poem was great haha
    Sorry for the busy week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete