Monday, January 3, 2011

PLL!


It already feels like I've been back in school for ages. And it's literally only been like 13 hours.

I had a successful day though: aced a quiz, registered to present my research at the conference in 3 weeks and made a hotel reservation for that, and got through all my lectures for the day.

Still, it never feels like enough does it?

Food wasn't great. I mean, I sort of originally planned to only eat like 1200 and then I ended up eating like 1600, so even though that's supposed to be what I'm eating, I don't feel good about it, because it's like I had a goal of 1200 that I didn't meet. Whatever. Tomorrow's a new day.

To happier things: when I finish studying tomorrow, I'll be looking up the Pretty Little Liars episode from tonight online. That's something to look forward to. So I've been out of high school for 6 years. I still appreciate some good fashion, drama, and of course lovely skinny girls. Also, Ezra (the teacher - Ian Harding) is hot.
Yes please. Come on Ezra, I'm way more age-appropriate. 

Anyone else watch this show? Or other ones? I'm kind of a TV junkie.

2 comments:

  1. Like you said, tomorrow is a new day =) I think 1200 is a healthy amount =)
    I´m a tv yunky myself, I love Dr. House, Grey´s anatomy, ANTM, etc xD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!! They're all so skinny and Ezra is gorgous! I hope you had a better day today :)

    ReplyDelete