Friday, January 14, 2011

Made it.

It's the weekend. Praise God we made it.

prettydesperate: I'm so glad to hear from you, I was just thinking about you today and hoping you were doing all right.

wings to set me free: I try not to be one of those med students who minds being called a nurse. At this point, I think I still know less than most nurses, so no problem at all.

And so today.

Weigh-in: 120.0 (1 pound loss in the past 4 days - yay!)
Workout: 4 mile run.
Food: 1152 calories.
It wasn't supposed to be less than 1200, but the soup I made (Sweet Potato Peanut) ended up being fewer calories than I thought when I calculated it out, but by then it was too close to bed to eat more, I don't sleep well if I eat late at night. So whatever, I guarantee I'll eat more than that tomorrow.

I'm spending the weekend with friends from college. I can pretty much guarantee I won't have a chance to post, but it's going to be a good time. Have good weekends my little angels, stay lovely.

4 comments: