Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sort of drifty

I'm feeling sort of floaty today.
Clouds above Peru from the plane, 2006. 

A little disconnected. That's sometimes the way it goes I guess.

Workout: 40 mins yoga. I use this iphone app: All-in yoga. My time is limited, so while I really like yoga classes, I can't often commit to making the drive to the gym etc. And it doesn't always work with my schedule. This I can do in my room without the transit time, and it has ready-made programs at different levels that it takes you through.

Food:
Breakfast: 56 g Oatmeal squares w/ 1/2 banana and 4 oz. almond milk, plus black tea w/ soy milk: 299
(Remember when I said I'd bought that box of oatmeal squares and I wanted them to work for 8 breakfasts and not become a binge food? Well, so far that's been successful. I've eaten 5 breakfasts, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it to all 8. Yay!)

Lunch: Thai Red Curry with Tofu and 1/2 cup brown rice: 359
This is technically a different batch, as I didn't take a pic today, but you get the idea. 

Dinner: (will be) 1/8 cup farro with 1.5 cups Peanut Sweet Potato Soup: 310

I think I'll finish off the day with some hot chocolate (almond milk+vegan mint chocolate syrup): 78

That's 1045 total, but I think I might bake muffins and if I eat one that will get me up to 1200. I hope your weekends are going well my angels.



1 comment: