Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Last Day of November



It's the very last day of November.

I want to post all the cute thanksgiving pics I found on the internet that I haven't yet. 

And by all I mean like 2 haha.



Anyway the beginning of a new month is tomorrow and that always excites me. It means a fresh start. Symbolically it helps me wipe away past mistakes and get hopeful about who I can be in the future. Not that I need a new month or a new week or even a new day in theory, but I think the milestone really helps me think carefully and be more mindful when a new month begins. In fact if I don't get a chance to reflect and mentally prepare for a new month I always feel surprised and a little disappointed.

So today I didn't have to work, we decorated for Christmas, I'm watching a live stream of a Christmas concert from a random church and I'm thinking about my life.

Among my questions:

What am I thankful for? 

What are things I'm loving in my life right now?

What would it take for me to be totally actually happy? 

What changes do I still want to make for a healthier life?

What do I feel like is getting in the way of my ideal life?

How can I make my relationships better?

Okay those were all kind of serious.

I'm also asking:

Am I too cheap? Meaning: should I be buying nicer wine?

Why do I have so many weird Christmas ornaments from my childhood?

Why is the tofu at chipotle so good?

If I jump my man now will he be able to go again tonight before we pass out?

How do I make my body hunger games strong?

What should I have for dinner?



What questions are on your mind tonight? Hope you're having a good one, 

Xoxo Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment