Saturday, November 9, 2013

Friends!

Hi pretties I missed you.

I hope you don't mind but I think of you readers (all 3 of you) as my real life internet friends and when things feel hard I sometimes think about my semi anonymous friendships with you and how you care even though we're not real life face to face and it helps.

So anyway I just had my first 2 days off in a row in 12 weeks and I slept a ton but also made some poor food choices and wasn't 100% very awesome and I've been thinking about my goals and my ideal life and looking at areas where things aren't adding up. 

Some things were great - lots if things were not.

Things I did that were ideal life-worthy:
1. Played flag football with colleagues
2. Took L to the dog park
3. Baked cookies and shipped them to my sisters
4. Returned clothes at a couple stores from my birthday-and saved the $
5. Made meal plan and bought vegetables
6. Knitted
7. Coffee
8. Put my dog in a reindeer costume - as awesome as it sounds

Things I think could be changed:
1. Ate a bunch of the cookies I baked for my sisters
2. Watched like 5 hours in a row of Gossip Girl on Netflix - even though I've already seen it
3. Stayed up til 4 AM on Thursday night - my first night off - because I binged too much and couldn't lie flat
4. Wore sweat pants the whole past 2 days
5. Haven't had sex in at least a week

So yeah I've loved having 2 days off but I could do better to make my life awesome.

Do you guys have suggestions? I really struggle with the eating things I wish I hadn't and watching too much tv - tell me how you avoid that.

Love you pretty birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment