Saturday, November 16, 2013

Confession


I am playing Christmas music and I am not backing down for anyone.

Some people get all weird about it before Thanksgiving but I firmly believe the emotional connection it holds can be holiday music in general and it makes me thankful and in the thanksgiving spirit too so it's not in any way out of place.


As I was looking for thanksgiving images on the inter webs I found this picture and I thought it was such a cute outfit.

So yeah, it's really mid November and I'm in the holiday spirit. Last night we had a fire in our fireplace and it was really nice. I also drank a smidge too much red wine so I'm writing from bed and waiting for my pain meds to kick in and the coffee to be done brewing. J is next to me in bed playing iPhone games so we're being lazy together. That's a nice Saturday morning. And I have tomorrow off too! Crazy. I'm sure I'll be back soon as I try to figure out the best way to spend all my free time.


1 comment:

  1. Ah sounds so lovely and cozy! I'm glad you have some time to relax and refresh! Enjoy, I'm sure you will :]
    Your last post was totally my week, I was so tired it was almost dangerous for me to drive.
    Also, I maybe have been listening to Christmas/holiday music since October :p it's just the best!
    Take care, all my love xx

    ReplyDelete